2009年12月4日金曜日

Original - the balance of my mask parity 30 - The mask is really a shared experience, more than one map?

This vivianxing520 cited June 3, 2009 at 15:40 minutes into the edit

Using this, a higher frequency of cost-effective products for my skin care is important not to share this article are always very much the love and of course, the focus of the course as a mask care products Instead, if you miss the classification was based on his experience to share for everyone, I have to mask, we hope, you need to worry about haha

Focus:
This is a fact that people are very industrious, and my mask too, so the absolute value of parity, the frequency of very high evaporation mask, so there's not too expensive, too expensive, really afford to spend it You can not. Select the basic moisturizing mask, focus, focus on whitening so quickly, my true feelings on my hair

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿